Welcome to the fourth installment of the TOEIC vocabulary practice.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Frank was searching on-line for some affordable places to live in Osaka. Last week he was told that he was being transferred to the Osaka branch.
Affordable (adjective); inexpensive; reasonably priced.
- That is an affordable ticket to Bangkok I think I’ll go.
- Toronto is looking at building some affordable housing next year.
- Q. Have you ever found affordable hotels in Kyoto?
Transfer (verb); a person who transfers or is transferred from one school, post, position, etc. to another.
- I was transferred to the Tokyo branch a few years ago.
- I think we have a few transfers coming in from Sapporo this April.
- Q. Have you ever been transferred overseas for work?