Samantha unlocked the door to the shop as Kathy counted the cash for the register.
The neighborhood was starting to become active and it looked as though it would be a nice day.
Cash (noun) ; money in coins or notes/bills.
- I need to get some cash from the ATM.
- I wonder how much cash I should bring to Rome.
- Q. How much cash is in the register?
Neighborhood (noun); a district or community within a town or city.
- My neighborhood is a very quiet place.
- There are a lot of small summer festivals in neighborhoods’ around Japan.
- Q. Have you even had a neighborhood garage sale?