Kathy met Samantha at a seminar on how to start a small business. They sat next to each other filling out a questionnaire. While they were filling out the papers they started talking about the seminar and found out that they were both interested in starting a dessert shop.
Seminar (noun); a conference or other meeting for discussion or training.
- The seminar on ‘how to best market your company’ was very useful.
- I want to go to a seminar in January about how to best protect yourself from hackers.
- Q. Have you ever seen one of seminars on TED talks? They are very informative and interesting.
Questionnaire (noun); a set of printed or written questions with a choice of answers, devised for the purposes of a survey or statistical study.
- Please fill out the questionnaire on about your daily habits.
- I filled out a questionnaire on finances and I learned a lot from the results.
- Q. Have you completed the questionnaire about environment issues? It’s kind of hard.