https://jabble.jp/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/seminar.jpg 683 1024 jabbler https://jabble.jp/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo-k-340x79-1.png jabbler2017-05-23 13:58:392017-05-23 13:58:39TOEIC Vocabulary practice
TOEIC Vocabulary practice
Kathy met Samantha at a seminar on how to start a small business. They sat next to each other filling out a questionnaire. While they were filling out the papers they started talking about the seminar and found out that they were both interested in starting a dessert shop.
Seminar (noun); a conference or other meeting for discussion or training.
- The seminar on ‘how to best market your company’ was very useful.
- I want to go to a seminar in January about how to best protect yourself from hackers.
- Q. Have you ever seen one of seminars on TED talks? They are very informative and interesting.
Questionnaire (noun); a set of printed or written questions with a choice of answers, devised for the purposes of a survey or statistical study.
- Please fill out the questionnaire on about your daily habits.
- I filled out a questionnaire on finances and I learned a lot from the results.
- Q. Have you completed the questionnaire about environment issues? It’s kind of hard.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!