Frank reviewed the timetable for his move to Osaka. He also looked over his documents streamlining some of the training techniques.
To review (verb); to check something.
- I have to review my speech for tomorrow.
- Please review your lesson notes once a day.
- Q. Have you reviewed the proposal yet?
Streamline (verb); to change something in order to make more efficient or simple.
- The company streamlined its customer services department to make things faster and easier.
- We need to streamline the way we do business so we will reduce the amount of paper we use.
- Q. Can you streamline the programs we use to make things more efficient?