The recent success of Benny Shoga’s advertising put the company in a good financial situation after a few tough years in the beginning. Employees were treated well and salaries reflected the company’s growth.
Financial (adjective); the finances or financial situation of an organization or individual.
- His financial situation has improved since he begin investing.
- Subway (sandwich shops) is experiencing some financial decline.
- Q. Have you read the financial reports on the new startup companies?
Salary (noun); a fixed regular payment, typically paid on a monthly basis but often expressed as an annual sum, made by an employer to an employee.
- A lot of companies pay their salaries out every 2 weeks in Canada.
- In the U.S air traffic controllers make very good salaries.
- Q. What do you think about pro sport salaries?