Frank is most well known for his work on a project that involved promoting a travel company’s package tour that took tourists abroad. These tours emphasized a unique experience involving the locals in the area.
To promote (verb); support or actively encourage (a cause, venture, etc.); further the progress of.
- In Japan you can often see Pharmacy employees promoting sales outside the shop.
- Samsung is really promoting their new smart phone.
- Q. How would you like us to promote the new functions on the smart phone?
To emphasize (verb); special importance, value, or prominence given to something.
- I must emphasis how important safety is.
- My boss always emphasizes professionalism in everything we do.
- Q. Don’t you think they are emphasizing quantity over quality?