https://jabble.jp/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/52a37c922081020ecb41cfeb47394731.jpg 480 640 jabbler https://jabble.jp/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo-k-340x79-1.png jabbler2017-06-20 11:44:292017-06-20 11:44:29TOEIC Vocabulary practice
TOEIC Vocabulary practice
Frank has been working for Benny Shoga marketing company for over 20 years. He’s spent most of this time in the advertising department helping create Ads for various companies around Japan.
Marketing (noun/ adjective); the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.
- Coca Cola has changed its marketing strategy to a united global message. The new slogan is “taste the feeling.’
- Nike’s marketing has been so successful that it owns 96% of the basketball footwear market.
- Q. Have you ever seen the commercials for Boss coffee that have Tommy Lee
Jones in them? Boss canned coffee has been using Tommy lee Jones as part of their marketing campaign since 2006.
Advertising (noun); the activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services. Ad. (noun); an advertisement.
- I have heard that BIRDMAN is one of the most famous advertising companies in Japan.
- There’s a lot of advertising on You Tube nowadays. Often we have to watch an Ad before we can watch the video.
- Q. Have you seen the Amazon recommended ads that come up when you are doing searches on line? It’s kind of scary I think.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!