https://jabble.jp/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/training-390x250.jpg 250 390 jabbler https://jabble.jp/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo-k-340x79-1.png jabbler2017-06-13 14:58:322017-06-13 14:58:32TOEIC Vocabulary practice
TOEIC Vocabulary practice
The Osaka branch needed some help with their training and Frank was the best choice to go, as he was a training consultant. His job was to go there and help with the evaluation and training of new employees in the Kansai area.
Consultant (noun); a person who provides expert advice professionally.
- A health consultant came to our school today to talk about nutrition.
- I have to call an investment consultant about that investment I made last week.
- Q. Did you call the small business consultant to ask about that license that we need?
Evaluation (noun); to judge or calculate the quality, importance, amount, or value of something.
- We passed the safety evaluation and everything is safe to move ahead.
- The school did an evaluation and they think we need to work on our exam preparation skills.
- Q. Did the inspector call you about the evaluation results on the machinery evaluation?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!