Kenny mentioned that there was a great new beer place in Yurakucho called Tokyo Ale Works.. We went there for 3-4 beers and I can say he was right. The beer there is AMAZING. Here are a few random photos.
The Hop Samarye beer is delicious !
They have a good bottled beer there as well.
Does anyone use their phone so much the battery has died? (電池切れだ)
Have you ever tried an external battery? I bought one last year but it’s too heavy. It’s not really practical. (それは実践的ではありません)
I asked a few people and they said RAV Power 10000mAh Power Bank is pretty good.
It’s small, light weight and has good recharging power. It sells for 3,999 yen on Amazon so it’s not so expensive.
With the passing of Sean Connery, I thought it would be a good time to discuss the popular James Bond 007 movie series.
Here are a few questions to check you 007 knowledge.
- Why is Bond called 007?
- How many Bond movies have been made so far?
- How many Bond movies did Sean Connery appear in?
- What is James Bond’s signature gun?
- Where does the name James Bond come from?
- What was featured for the first time ever in a movie that appeared in Goldfinger?
- Which 007 movies had the highest and lowest kill counts in all the Bond movies?
We went to watch day 13 of the November sumo Tournament and it was so much fun.
I really like it when they bring out all the wrestlers from the East and West and introduce them. Here’s a short clip of it. Don’t mind the old man passing in front of the camera hahaha.
My 5 favorite wrestlers at the moment are 1) Terunofuji 2) Ryuden
3) Kotoecho 4) Daieisho and 5)Tobizaru.
Do you have a favorite sumo wrestler? We would really like to know.
1)If you don’t go to the restaurant early, it can be hard to get a seat.-そのレストランは、早めに行かないと席を取るのが難しい
2) If you don’t apply now to get into the seminar, it might be impossible to get in. -そのセミナーは、今すぐ申し込まないと席の確保ができないだろう
3) If you don’t start now, it will be harder to finish before the deadline.-今すぐ始めないと、締め切り前に終わらせるのは厳しい
Here is a game called Boggle. We can see letters in a 4 by 4 grid.
So our job is to make words from the letters. they can be 3 letter words, 4 letter words, 5 letter words , 6 letter words and even some 7 letter words.
We make words by connecting the letters . Look at example 1.
You can see that we have connected N O S and E together to spell NOSE. That’s 1 four letter word.
Here we connected L E S S O and N to spell LESSON. A 5 letter word.
How many words can you find? we finished with 38 words