https://jabble.jp/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/adjectives-ramen.jpg 350 350 Nik https://jabble.jp/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo-k-340x79-1.png Nik2020-10-08 06:20:112020-10-08 06:37:27Recommending ramen part 2
Recommending ramen part 2
1. I think the soup is more important than the noodles. The spicier the better
2. Soranoiro on “Ramen Street” in Tokyo Station has the best vegetarian ramen in Tokyo. The yuzu and chili soup is so nice.
- I think the soup is more important than the noodles. Overall though it depends on the chashu
- One of my favorite places is 福氣拉麵 near Daimon stn- google translate says Fortune Ramen.
1.I think soup is more important than noodles.
2. I haven’t gone yet but I really want to go to 蒙古タンメン中本 Mōkotanmen Nakamoto
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!